You are invited to cMoe’s 2nd Annual Community-Wide Event that advances Innovative Thinking…
The Ignite It! Creativity Forum featuring:
You’ve heard of The Second City…think Tina Fey, Julia Louise Drefyus, Stephen Colbert, John Belushi…
The Second City Works is the business/training arm of the world’s leading comedy and school of improvisation.
The Second City Works helps companies and organizations see how improvisation and comedy techniques can help create collaborative climates for success.
Think about it, the businesses and organizations that thrive in the chaos of ever-present change are the ones with new toolkits. Toolkits that value speed, agility, collaboration, comfort with change, willingness to fail, and the creativity to solve old problems in new ways….the toolkit of an improviser!
Ticket to both the luncheon and workshop: $175
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
- Old National Events Plaza
- $50 per person
- $400 for a table of eight
- Keynote by Second City Works: “Yes, And”
Want to unlock potential with just two simple words? Bring the signature principle of Second City “Yes, And” – to life in your organization!
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- 3-Hour AM or PM Workshops (50 slots each)
- Children’s Museum of Evansville
- $150 per person ($175 value!)
- For group of 3 or more -$125 per person, please contact Karese Johnson, 812-464-2663 ext. 230
Proceeds will support cMoe’s work in early childhood education, including exhibits, programs and community outreach.
Additional sponsorship opportunities available!