The mission of the Koch Family Children’s Museum of Evansville is to spark the curious minds and imaginations of children and their families through dynamic exhibits, programs and activities.
The Koch Family Children’s Museum of Evansville will be a premiere educational resource and family destination that will inspire new generations of lifelong learners.
- We believe in children.
- We promote and contribute to a network of resources that support the development of children, youth and families. We strive to inspire our youth to become future leaders and productive citizens.
- We value learning through play.
- We believe in education for ourselves and for all whom we serve. We aim to inspire children to develop and embrace the lifelong habits of creative expression, critical thinking, innovative problem solving, and solid decision-making.
- We value family.
- We believe in the power of family learning. We will provide a rich set of playful exhibits and collaborative experiences in a safe and welcoming museum space. We will foster dynamic family learning experiences.
- We are professional.
- We strive to learn and meet the highest standards of excellence. We are intentional and disciplined in our actions.
- We are obligated to be good stewards of our resources.
- We will create an organization that is fiscally responsible and nurtures talent and passion for children’s learning and development.